Example sentences for: inhibited

How can you use “inhibited” in a sentence? Here are some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary:

  • They include: dextran sulfate [ 34 35 ] , carrageenans [ 35 36 ] , dextrin-2-sulfate [ 37 38 ] , cellulose sulfate [ 39 ] and naphthalene sulfonate polymer (PRO 2000; [ 40 ] ). Except for dextrin-2-sulfate and PRO 2000, which appear to have anti-HIV-1 inhibitory activities similar to that of CAP, the other sulfonated polymers are less inhibitory [ 34 35 41 ] . HIV-1 may develop resistance to the inhibitory effect of dextran sulfate and R5 viruses were reported not to be inhibited by this polymer [ 42 43 ] . Dextran sulfate was shown to bind to gp120 and to interfere with gp120/CXCR4 interactions but it did not bind to gp120 of R5 viruses [ 43 ] .

  • First, the anti-Id mAb raised against an anti DADLE ( 10, 11) totally inhibited the δ-agonist ligand/anti-ligand interaction, showing a good anti-idiotypic activity.

  • Secondly, although TM10 cells (p53 wt) have lost 64% of their nuclear p21 during SAHA treatment, the remaining 36% of the nuclear p21 plus the continued synthesis of p21 by p53 activity [ 55, 56, 57] during the recovery period would maintain TM10 cells in the inhibited state for several days without SAHA.

  • The effect of lactacystin is specific, since the control reporter gene β-Gal was not inhibited by lactacystin (data not shown).

  • In addition, when added simultaneously with the cytokine, CDDO significantly inhibited the IL-1-induced expression of MMP-13, but not that of MMP-1.


How many words do you know? Try our free vocabulary size test!


Search

Search for example sentences

Loading Loading...
Quantcast