Example sentences for: allowances

How can you use “allowances” in a sentence? Here are some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary:

  • The Administrator shall reduce the allocations under paragraph (1) by 1.0 percent in thefirst year for which the Administrator is allocating allowances to the unit, by an additional 1.0 percent of the allocations under paragraph (1) each year starting in the second year through the twentieth year, and by an additional 2.5 percent of the allocations under paragraph (1) each year starting in the twenty-first year and each year thereafter.

  • the feasibility of attaining the limitations on the total annual amounts of allowances

  • The generation expenditures vary in each of the scenarios change for at least three reasons: (1) the size of the allowance bank made possible by early reductions driven, in part, by program spending prior to the introduction of the caps; (2) the varying levels of demand for electricity over time, resulting in changes in the overall mix of generation resources; and, (3) the gradual reduction in the banked allowances available for withdrawal necessitating additional actions to reduce emissions.

  • Such regulations shall prohibit the use of any allowance prior to the calendar year for which the allowance was allocated or auctioned and shall provide, consistent with the purposes of this title, for the identification of unused allowances, and for

  • During the first year of the new trading program, 99% of the allowances will be allocated to affected units with an auction for the remaining 1%.


How many words do you know? Try our free vocabulary size test!


Search

Search for example sentences

Loading Loading...
Quantcast