Example sentences for: impeached

How can you use “impeached” in a sentence? Here are some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary:

  • Bill Clinton was impeached, Bob Livingston said he wouldn't become House speaker after all, and the most ambitious U.S. military action in seven years came to an end.

  • Let's suppose that at 25 percent favoring impeachment, one out of 15 of the remaining 75 percent believes that having a quarter of the population wishing him impeached makes the president dangerously ineffective.

  • But Boyd and Blades were outraged when House Republicans impeached Clinton after the election, so they converted Censure and Move On into a "we will remember" campaign.

  • Another: according to the WP , the White House acknowledged yesterday that a Democratic pep rally on the South Lawn immediately after Clinton was impeached provoked many in Congress and promised that if Clinton is not convicted the White House would be a "gloat-free zone."

  • Clinton is impeached by a snowball.


How many words do you know? Try our free vocabulary size test!


Search

Search for example sentences

Loading Loading...
Quantcast