Example sentences for: illegality

How can you use “illegality” in a sentence? Here are some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary:

  • However, the Times found "no evidence of illegality or regulations broken to accommodate Bush's entry."

  • Kohl's refusal to name names is not illegal--the only illegality surrounding the funds was the party's original failure to disclose them.

  • The LAT notes that previously, separate House and Senate committees investigated Clinton fund-raising without uncovering illegality by high-level Clinton administration officials, but goes on to quote a Judiciary Republican source saying that only 20 percent of LaBella's memo has been reviewed by Congress, and that the GOP members believe the other 80 percent contains strong evidence of illegal Clinton fund-raising.

  • The report expresses shock at the flagrant illegality of the expenditures.

  • You write:"The APA distanced itself from the study, noting the association's long record of fighting pedophilia and insisting that the article does not mitigate the illegality and immorality of pedophilia."

How many words do you know? Try our free vocabulary size test!


Search for example sentences

Loading Loading...